St Bart's 6th Form

News and Resources for Sixth Formers

“The Student Tracker” study

| 0 comments

Havas People are asking students to participate in “The Student Tracker” study, which they are carrying out on behalf of a number of UK universities. It looks at Sixth Form students’ future plans, what options they’re considering, and their decision-making process. The outcomes of the research will inform universities communications with students.

If you’re 16 or over, and in sixth form or equivalent, this is your chance to make your voice heard with UK universities. Students who have participated previously in this survey found it very helpful:

“I thought it was insightful and make me think about other post school options that I have. It also made me think about all aspects go university and what it entails to its full extent”. (Year 12)

“I really enjoyed taking this survey! I guess because I was made to consider why I chose my course and look at how I made that choice. I am also now going to look more closely at different sources of information about unis so I can make the best application for me.” (Year 12)

“Insightful and thought provoking questions enabling me to realise how little/much I knew about different aspects with university applications.” (Year 13)

They welcome students who are considering university and/or employment. If you take part, you will enter a prize draw to win £500 in Amazon vouchers. The survey takes around 15 minutes to complete.

You can take part by following this link, or copying and pasting it into your web browser: https://app.keysurvey.co.uk/f/1440178/79c4/

The survey is completely confidential – your answers won’t be seen by anyone outside the research team. They will never report any responses at an individual level.

This message has been sent by St Bartholomew’s School. Please do not reply to this email as it is automatically generated. Any contact with the school should be made through the St Bart’s email address office@stbarts.co.uk

COPY%20OF%20FULL%20BARTS%20LOGO.JPG

St Bartholomew’s School, Andover Road, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 6JP

Telephone: 01635 521255

www.stbarts.co.uk
www.facebook.com/stbartsnewbury/
www.twitter.com/St_Barts_School

If you wish to unsubscribe from BartholoNews please email bartholonews@stbarts.co.uk with the names of all students you are a contact for.