St Bart's 6th Form

News and Resources for Sixth Formers

Sixth Form Notices – Monday 10 June

| 0 comments

Assembly Y12 – NO ASSEMBLY

Enrichment Y12 (Thurs) – Work Experience
Please feel free to drop-in to see Mr Edens during this time to discuss any questions you may have regarding work experience and seeking out a placement.

Employability Y12 – Work Experience
Please continue to seek out Work Experience opportunities. Once you have secured a placement you MUST complete a relevant form, available from the 6th Form Office. An email, from students and/or parents, to let us know what you have decided to do, is not sufficient.

This week’s Stretch and Challenge – UKCAT. Please contact me by email if you want to come to this session.

ALL STUDENTS – THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE SIXTH FORM AREA WILL BE CLOSED FOR A SUBJECT REP MEETING THIS THURSDAY P3. Please use the Robinson Rooms for studying.

Subject Reps by now you should have received notification from your faculty about the outcome of your application. If not, please approach them for this. I will aim to meet all subject reps this week during enrichment please come to the common room.

6th FORM AREA – Please remember that during lesson time the area should be used for quiet study only. This is particularly important during the exam season when others may need to use the space to revise. If you wish to study in a silent area, you can use the Robinson Rooms for this. The weather should be becoming a little warmer now (!), so please do use the outside areas to relax and chat quietly.

EARLY ENTRANTS if you sent me your personal statement on Unifrog, I have now responded to you all. If you send me a new version, I can respond to you. Please come and find me if you want to talk about my comments. AJL

Y12 supporting Y7 exams – Following my email earlier in the week, thank you to all of you who have volunteered to help with Y7. Ms Hale and I will be in touch. We are still looking for volunteers for tomorrow (Tues) p2. Please email arobbins@stbarts.co.uk if you can help.

ALL YEARS: Y10 GCSE speaking exams take place all week up in the MFL department. The internal stairs will be out of bounds at this time and there will also be room changes for some MFL classes. Please check before entering the department. Please respect all silence signs and instructions from staff.

Could all Canada Tourists attend a very important meeting Monday lunch in the sports hall straight after PDP.

Tennis club – No tennis club this week due to fixtures

Debating today – this house believes that previous criminal behaviour should not be a bar from being a politician. All welcome.

Sports Day`s Summer 2019 – Please remember to start filling in your team sheets. Come and ask Miss Ostinelli if you have any questions.

Tuesday:
Rounder`s practice is on at Activity Time
Athletics practice is on after school

Wednesday:
No Rounders after school

This message has been sent by St Bartholomew’s School. Please do not reply to this email as it is automatically generated. Any contact with the school should be made through the St Bart’s email address office@stbarts.co.uk

COPY%20OF%20FULL%20BARTS%20LOGO.JPG

St Bartholomew’s School, Andover Road, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 6JP

Telephone: 01635 521255

www.stbarts.co.uk
www.facebook.com/stbartsnewbury/
www.twitter.com/St_Barts_School

If you wish to unsubscribe from BartholoNews please email bartholonews@stbarts.co.uk with the names of all students you are a contact for.