St Bart's 6th Form

News and Resources for Sixth Formers

Buchanan Order Management – Local Job Opportunity for Y13 completing A Levels this summer

| 0 comments

Buchanan Order Management is a small Newbury-based consultancy specialising in GIS mapping of road-restrictions.

I first started at Buchanan Order Management (BOM) nearly 5 years ago. I had myself just finished my A levels and was looking for employment for my gap year, but ideally I wanted it to be doing something that would boost my CV more than a standard job in retail or a restaurant. I joined BOM as a Mapping Technician and have been with them on and off ever since, having gotten my degree in the meantime. BOM was a great opportunity when I was 18 and now I want to be able to offer this to any enthusiastic and capable school leavers in the area.” Dan Earl, Sales and Accounts Manager – Buchanan Order Management

This would be an ideal position for someone who was either wanting to study Geography (or a related subject) at University, or someone who may not be going on to further education but would like to build a specialist skill to further their future employment prospects.

The job itself would be offered on:

• a flexible working arrangement (to allow Gap Year students to do some travelling)
• at a good rate of pay
• based in the BOM office 1 mile away from Newbury Station.

Candidates would be required to interview and undertake some simple aptitude tests.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Dan Earl on 01635 290790

This message has been sent by St Bartholomew’s School. Please do not reply to this email as it is automatically generated. Any contact with the school should be made through the St Bart’s email address office@stbarts.co.uk

COPY%20OF%20FULL%20BARTS%20LOGO.JPG

St Bartholomew’s School, Andover Road, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 6JP

Telephone: 01635 521255

www.stbarts.co.uk
www.facebook.com/stbartsnewbury/
www.twitter.com/St_Barts_School

If you wish to unsubscribe from BartholoNews please email bartholonews@stbarts.co.uk with the names of all students you are a contact for.